Get updates about new additions to the site. New policies, procedures and news related to the GunSafe site.
If you are a GunSafe Client – you will already be getting these.
News and Articles
While most of us are currently in lockdown, there there are a few who are still needing the use of firearms for workplace duties. This may be pest control on the farm, animal management on airport runways, or simply having procedures in pace ‘just in case’ for dangerous animal magement. Is it work or recreation?…
https://www.odt.co.nz/regions/central-otago/shots-near-homes-%E2%80%98ongoing-issue%E2%80%99 I get a feed of the nation’s news with the keyword ‘firearm’ in it – and sometimes things pop up that sparks some thoughts. The link above is reflective of it. On its surface, it’s simple – firearms owners need to be wary of where they are shooting. Discharging a firearm, airgun, pistol or…
https://vimeo.com/390344303 Also relevant to this discussion – half-cock, by international standards will generally refer to something done with exposed hammer firearms – like a revolver. This is also applicable to many lever-action rifles – where the exposed hammer can be ‘half’ cocked – meaning drawn back only half-way from the down position. The position of…
- Lead exposure and shooters – is it a concern?
- Lockdown challenges for workplaces firearms users.
- Safety Considerations with Lever Actions
- Pest Controllers have additional responsibility.
- Firearms stolen, how many unsecured?
- A discussion about Half-Cock in regards to firearms safety.
- PRO003 – Rifle Accuracy and Precision Testing – 1.1
- Failure to maintain equipment results in fines.
- Document Name and Versioning – 1.1
- And we are live!